Friday, February 10, 2012

Cameraless Filmmaking: My experience so far

When we started this class, it was described that we were going to partaking in cameraless filmmaking. I had ideas of ways this could be done, but not a knowledge of how it could be done. Manipulating film strips was something I never rally looked into, but it's turned out to be fun and has prodded at my abilities in creativity. My favorite technique (so far) was using magazine clips to pasted onto the film. I honestly did not know I could do that, and now I feel inspired to make my own.  Last week I painted and scratched the film while my partner worked with rayograming, and I am looking forward to working with rayograms. Since we aren't far in the semester, I know there are more techniques to perfect when deciding how to make an experimental film. As for for, I am engaged in the class and enjoying every week. Next is the pinhole camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment