Monday, March 26, 2012

Long Take Shoot

Long take was fun. I helped group 1 with their shoot, which consisted of a very long can telephone conversation. I helped clear out the crowd and keep the string centered. They then helped in our shoot. We used Casey as an actress and Chris sacrificed his dry clothing to be thrown into the fountain between Luetze and Morton. I was on camera and we decided to shoot as a POV from me. It was at times difficult balancing this and racking focus at the same time, since I turned it to infinite when Ryan came over to snatch my purse. TJ was unable to be there for the shoot but showed up in between games when he could. I actually had fun doing this shoot, despite it being a Saturday class. We had freedom of creativity and it turned out pretty good. Now we just have to edit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment